FRANCOIS Vintage Ladies Hats Fashion Maiden Girl Portrait Landscape Oil Painting
Original Oil Painting Signed By Gustave Francois Barraud. It is an Original Oil on Board Painting that depicts a Beautiful Figural Grouping. All of them each wearing their own Beautiful Dresses and Hats along with other Fashion Accessories from the Time Period. This was done in Meticulous Details with Each Figure of Beauty of their own Pose and Postures down to their Facial Features and Expressions of their own Mannerisms. He was a well known Artist and this has Beautiful Lining throughout each Figure and on the Landscape with subtle imposto brush strokes accented throughout the painting and all the beautiful Floral Foliage to the shades of Tonalism in the Sky to Bring out a Nice Day of Sun from the Various Colors. This painting was Beautifully done down to the details from Each Figure on a nicely Done Landscape with Floral Foliage accented throughout. This painting has Beautiful Color Tones that gives it Great Depth and Dimension to the Details as shown in the photos. The Beauty of the Art is All in the Eye of the Beholder. It comes In a Beautiful Gallery Frame with Rounded Edges and nicely Gilded Accent Trim Work throughout. Its Has its Original Linen Lined matting that Borders around The Edges as shown in the pictures.
Please keep in mind this Painting is All Original and may have some minor wear and imperfections consistent with its age. Overall its in Great Condition as shown in the photos.
BIOGRAPHY & BACKGROUND - Gustave Barraud initially trained as a bank clerk and visited the 1907-08 École des Beaux-Arts of his hometown, where he became a pupil of Eugène Gilliard, Pierre Pignolat and Albert Sylvestre. From then on he called himself, "Gustave François" in order to avoid confusion with his brother. Barraud first created symbolist compositions under the influence of Ferdinand Hodler, he later came to a sensual, cheerful, decorative loosened formal language and brighter, softer color. Because of this bit of History with his Brothers name he does have the name Variant of Gustave Francois Barraud or Gustave Francois which both are archived through some of the Art Indexes with his Biography/Background. Overall Framed it measures approx.
14 inches high and approx. Please keep in mind this is an Original piece and is older and may have some wear and imperfections consistent with its age. This came from a Private Estate in New York and was BEAUTIFULLY MADE of the Highest Quality and Craftmanship that can be handed down to Generations. This Painting makes for a Great Addition to Any Art Collection as well as a One of A Kind Gift.
Please keep in mind the color tones may vary from the personal settings on any device or PC to various Manufacturers and we use Modern photograph equipment to give as best of pictures as possible. Previews Are Welcome By Appointment. We are Located in New York and Have Listed Other Collectable Items and Artwork and we will be listing more in the future.
All these items are One of a Kind. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK of OIL PAINTINGS POSTERS ETCHINGS ENGRAVINGS LITHOGRAPHS DRAWINGS WATERCOLORS MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE ARTWORK & MORE. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings". The seller is "fineartcollectorsgallery" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Painting Surface: Canvas
- Features: Framed, Matted, Signed, One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Region of Origin: US
- Production Technique: Oil Painting
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Subject: Portrait, Art, Botanical, Burlesque, Busts, Cabaret, Children & Infants, Costumes, Domestic & Family Life, Events & Festivals, Fashion, Figures, Floral, Flowers, Forest, Gardens, Georgian Caricature, Ladies, Leisure, Nature, People, Plants, Risqué, Roses, Seasons, Silhouettes, Statue, Still Life, Sunsets, Women
- Size: Small (up to 12in.)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Material: Oil, Canvas, Cardboard, Cotton Canvas, Linen, Acrylic
- Culture: Apache
- Date of Creation: 1950-1969
- Framing: Matted & Framed
- Artist: Gustave Francois Barraud
- Year of Production: 1900
- Style: Vintage, Impressionism, Affichiste, Art Deco, Arte Povera, Art Nouveau, Avant-garde, Bauhaus, Contemporary Art, Experimental/Alternative, Expressionism, Figurative Art, Fauvism, Folk Art, Graffiti Art, Hyperrealism, Illustration Art, Minimalism, Modernism, Naïve art, Pointillism, Portraiture, Post-Impressionism, Postmodernism, Realism, Surrealism, Still Life, Tonalism, Tramp Art, Urban Art
- Color: Multi-Color
- Signed: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Unit of Sale: Single-Piece Work
- Type: Painting